1. Elders PJM, et al. NHG-Standaard Osteoporose. Huisarts Wet 2005; 48: 559-570.
2. Dawson Hughes B, et al. A controlled trial of the effect of calciumsupplementation on bone density in postmenopausal women. N Engl J Med 1990: 323: 878-882.
3. Beresteijn ECH van, et al. Habitual dietary calcium intake and cortical bone loss in perimenopausal women: a longitudinal study. Calcif Tissue Int 1990: 47: 3383-3344.
4. Hansen MA, et al. Potential Risk factors for development of postmenopausal osteoporosis examined over a 12 year period. Osteoporosis Int 1991; 1: 95-102.
5. Cranney A, et al. Meta-analyses of therapies for postmenopausal osteoporosis.II Meta-analysis of alendronate for the treatment of postmenopausal women. Endocr Rev 2002; 23: 508-516.
6. Cranney A, et al. Risedronate for the prevention and treatment of postmenopausal osteoporosis (Cochrane Review). In: The Cochrane Library, issue 1, 2004. Chichester, UK: John Wiley & Sons. Ltd.
7. Brumsen C, et al. Daily oral pamidronate in women and men with osteoporosis: a 3-year randomized placebo-controlled clinincal trial with a 2-year open extension. J Bone Miner Res 2002; 17: 1057-1064.
8. Reginster JY, et al. Intermittent cyclic tiludronate in the treatment of osteoporosis. Osteoporos Int 2001; 12: 169-177.
9. Miller PD, et al. Monthly oral ibandronate therapy in postmenopausal osteoporosis: 1-year results from the mobile study. J Bone Miner Res 2005; 20: 1315-1322.